While Alexis Evans isn’t shy on giving us an insight into her fave makeup looks, we wanted to find out what her everyday go-to’s are when she isn’t working as a content creator. Here she opens up and reveals her all-time beauty must-haves.
What toiletries bag do you use?
I just recently got the BÈIS Cosmetic Case and the BÈIS On the Go Essentials Case both in the colour Beige which is my favourite colour and I love it!! It’s such great quality, it’s the perfect size for skincare products and makeup, and comes with the perfect mirror to do your makeup on the go!
Go-to product for your skin?
My Go-to product for my skin is the Rhonda Allison Skin Brightening Cleanser. When you’re using this cleanser you feel instantly so refreshed and your skin is glowing immediately after the wash!
Go-to product for the base?
My Go-to product for my base the It Cosmetics CC Cream in the shade Light. I’ve used this product for over 5 years and I don’t think I’ll ever stop using it! It’s like your skin but better, gives you a glow that looks from within and is the perfect amount of coverage!
Go-to product for your cheeks?
I use the Milani Baked Blush in the shade Luminoso on my cheeks, this is the perfect shade for my skin tone and has a pretty glow to it that’s not too much but blends perfectly with my highlight and base.
Go-to product for your eyes?
Brown winged eyeliner!! I love using brown eyeliner over black because it gives a more natural look to your makeup as well as give your eyes that pretty cat-eye effect. I use the Benefit Roller Liner in Brown.
Go-to product for your lips?
My favourite part of my makeup is lips!! I can’t live without a good lip liner, I use the L’oreal Colour Riche Matte lip liner in the number 112 and I also love my Charlotte Tilbury Collagen Lip Bath Gloss in Refresh Rose to create fuller-looking lips.
Favourite body product?
My favourite body product is my Bondi Sands Body Moisturizer, it keeps my tan lasting longer and smells like coconuts which is my favourite! I also love the Frank Body Scrubs, exfoliating keeps your skin refreshed and glowing!
Must have self-tanner?
I most likely always have self-tan on, who doesn’t love to be tan?! My go-to is Bondi Sands Self Tanner in Ultra Dark. It is the perfect shade of a deep tan and looks like I just came back from a weeks vacation in Hawaii!!
Top tanning tips?
● I have so many tanning tips!! One being exfoliate and shave before applying self-tan, this makes your tan last longer and look so natural.
● My next tanning tip has saved my life… I use a big blending makeup brush to blend the tan in areas like my wrists, hands, ankles, feet and knees. These areas of your body can look kinda crazy if self-tan is applied wrong and the blending brush makes it look so blended and natural!
● Lastly, after your tan is rinsed off apply lotion every day to keep your skin moisturized and this will keep your tan lasting longer. I use the Bondi Sands Body Moisturizer!
Something you can’t leave the house without?
I cannot leave the house without my sunglasses and my go-to lip products to keep my lips looking refreshed at all times!
Top 3 beauty rules/tips you always stick to?
● WASH YOUR FACE!! I wash my face every single day, even if I’m not wearing makeup that day, I still do. I stick to my same skin-care routine and I never go a day without!
● Always moisturize your skin. Your body and your face! No matter what type of skin you have, moisturizing is key. You just have to find the right product for you!
● Drinks lots of water! I know this sounds cliche but you have smoother skin, better hair growth, strong hair and nails, and so many more good beauty benefits when you’re hydrated and it’s simply just good for you!
With love to Alexis Evans